While a year ago, Brent and I thought our world was shaken with the "official" diagnosis, I will retract and say it was "shaken up" to only be sorted and sifted with blessings.
- We have found this great community of support and resources through the Osseo School District and Sam's therapists and teachers there (LeeAnn/SLP, Jenny/Special Ed teacher, Tracy/OT, Carol/para). Incredible!
- We have met people who are in our same shoes whom we can share stories with at North Memorial Hospital Therapy. We have the best Occupational Therapist (OT) in Melody, and the best Speech and Language Therapist (SLP) in Rachel.
- We have the BEST family support ever, Grandma and Grandpa C, Stacy's family, Kelly's family and many more extended family.
- An incredible church family group, Pastor EvaLyn and many, many friends.
- Our pediatrician, Dr. Kuperman and his nurse and the Partners in Pediatrics staff
- And last, "the Autism Web Ring" of which is a blessing to be a part of. That is also how I discovered "AutismPodcast.org".
Thanks to everyone for your constant love and support!